British CERT is one of the few organizations worldwide providing consultancy in the field of ISO 17025:2017 standard Accreditation.
We provide ISO 17025 consulting and end to end Accreditation training for ensuring world class quality management system in your laboratory.
The newest revision of ISO/IEC 17025:2005 was released May 15, 2005. We specialized in Laboratory Quality Systems and can provide you with a Quality Manual, Training, and Consulting Services to meet the requirements of the new standard and keep you compliant.
Don’t lose another customer because you don’t have the Accreditation they are asking for. We will get your laboratory accredited quickly. We can provide you with a complete system including a Quality Manual, Procedures, Forms and other documentation along with the training for your staff and support through the accreditation process to get you to the point you need to be – ACCREDITED. Our consultants have extensive knowledge of working with accreditation bodies for Quality Management System Certifications.
ISO/IEC 17025 General Requirements for the competency of testing and calibration laboratories combines the applicable quality system aspects of ISO 9001 along with criteria for determining the ability of the laboratory to generate valid results. This is recognized as the standard that must be met for ensuring confidence in lab results.
Our ISO 17025 consulting services are to the point, practical in nature, result oriented and easy to implement.
We ensure that ISO 17025 consulting and implementation project resulting in accreditation to ISO 17025 becomes a time bound exercise with highest level of professional approach and process optimization.
ISO 17025 will help you enhance
- Validity and appropriateness of test methods
- Traceability of measurements and calibrations to national standards
- Suitability, calibration and maintenance of test equipment
- Organization of testing environment
- Sampling, handling and transportation of test items
- Quality assurance of test and calibration data
- Performance of your laboratory
- Gain and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Improve reproducibility of the tests
- Overall growth of the laboratory and meeting stake holders requirements.