HEALTH SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
British CERT is committed to maintain a safe and healthy work environment for all staff, and providing adequate information, training and supervision as and when needed to achieve the excellence.
While maintaining the Health Safety and Environment Policy British CERT will ensure the effective of implementation at our organization and our clients premises too.We shall follow and comply with the International Standards regulation and local statutory requirements.
Each staff is encouraged an motivated to perform a responsible duty in maintaining a safe and healthy workplace through:
- Being involved in the workplace health and safety program.
- Following correct procedures and guidelines.
- Using personal protective equipment as and when required at our premises as well as clients workplace.
- Reporting ill health and injury as soon as possible to the HSE Manager.
- Reporting all accidents and incidents .
- Induction training for New employees, trainees and visitors to the workplace understand the right safety guidelines.
- Minimizing the risk of any trips and falls hazards.
- Periodic carry out Hazardous risk assessment and controlling with risk mitigation
- Control of Environment Pollution and carry out environmental Impact and Aspect Assessment
- Fulfilling the Statutory and Regulatory guidelines
- Continual implementation of Health Safety and Environmental Standards
Chief Adviser (HSE and Business)